From: Greg S on
After installing SP2 and now CU Feb 2010 for Sharepoint 2007 we are having
trouble when our email enabled document libraries recieve emailed documents.
Instead of Sharepoint taking the subject line and saving the email and
attachment as the subject ... Sharepoint is now RENAMING both of them to
"Original document". I have scoured the net and have found only 1 other guy
reporting this.

This started directly after we upgraded to SP2 for Sharepoint.

Any ideas?
From: Greg S on
So, to give more info ... when I got into the library and click on PROPERTIES
of the email in Shraepoint, it shows that the SUBJECT line is intact and is
as expected. It also names the directory correctly, but the contents of the
directory, the email as well as the attachment ... are named "original
document" instead of retaining the subject line as expected and as it
functioned before SP2.

Looks like something happens AFTER the SMTP service on the server gets the
email and Sharepoint is screwing up somewhere when filing the email and
attachment.

FYI - Greg