From: James on
Was anyone ever able to solve this? I am having the same issue.

:I am trying to disable "Colleagues on My Site" policy, under the Shared
Services Administration. But when I try to disable it it is not editable.
I can click edit but then enable is set and it is grayed out. Any ideas
why?"

DanielZacharia wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought you were able to see the original post above.
09-Nov-07

I'm sorry, I thought you were able to see the original post above.

I am trying to disable "Colleagues on My Site" policy, under the Shared
Services Administration. But when I try to disable it it is not editable.
I can click edit but then enable is set and it is grayed out. Any ideas
why?

Thanks,
Daniel

"Mike Walsh" wrote:

On Tuesday, November 06, 2007 10:39 AM
emilyben wrote:

profile services policy Sharepoint
I am trying to disable Colleagues on My Site. But when I try to
disable it it is not editable. I can click edit but then enable is
set and it is grayed out. Any ideas why? I can disable colleague
recommendations just not colleagues on my site.

On Friday, November 09, 2007 10:30 AM
Daniel Zacharia wrote:

I have the exact same problem. Anyone?
I have the exact same problem. Anyone?

On Friday, November 09, 2007 12:12 PM
Mike Walsh wrote:

Please quote the original thread when you post a comment like this.
Please quote the original thread when you post a comment like this.

I haven't a clue what the original problem was ...

Mike Walsh
WSS FAQ http://www.wssfaq.com
no questions by e-mail please

Daniel Zacharias wrote:

On Friday, November 09, 2007 12:25 PM
DanielZacharia wrote:

I'm sorry, I thought you were able to see the original post above.
I'm sorry, I thought you were able to see the original post above.

I am trying to disable "Colleagues on My Site" policy, under the Shared
Services Administration. But when I try to disable it it is not editable.
I can click edit but then enable is set and it is grayed out. Any ideas
why?

Thanks,
Daniel

"Mike Walsh" wrote: