From: Corner Office Consultants on
Come join an industry leader and one of the fastest growing companies
in Atlanta. Our client is looking for a Support Engineer. In this
role, you will be part of a growing, dominant IT department in a
subsidiary of an industry giant.

You will be responsible for providing end user report or query
requests along with support of IT hardware, software, networks and
systems in an on-site and on-call capacity for all of Fabric.com.
Your technical knowledge is broad, typically ranging from front-end
UIs through to back-end systems and all points between.

Great opportunity for building the technology of this organization as
well as huge career path growth. Top of the line benefits as well as
bonus. Salary ranges up to 95k with great stock program. NO travel
required!!!

Requirements:
- 3-7 years of MS-Server 2003 - including virus protection and
recovery
- Windows Server and Linux administration
- Networking with HP Procurve 4000M switches and Cisco routers
- Flexibility with work hours and on-call (24-hours a day, 7-days a
week operation, including holidays)

If interested and qualified, Apply Online at
http://cbiz-srv1.network80.com/cBizJobs/jobs.aspx#Job-0535, or send a
resume to Carla at ccorley(a)cornerofficeconsultants.com with the job
title and job number (535) in the subject line.

Check out our current opportunities at
http://www.cornerofficeconsultants.com/Candidate-Corner/?page_id=37

Corner Office Consultants
Right People, Right Now
(p) 770-934-1256, (f) 770-934-1246
CornerOfficeConsultants.com

Sign up for free resume wizard, career advisor, and assessment tools
at: www.mycornerofficeconsultants.com

Follow COC on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/corneroffice

Due to the multiple orders we are working, it helps us if you apply
online as opposed to calling our office. We will respond to
everyone! Thanks for your help in this! Be sure to check out our
customized career portal at www.MyCornerOfficeConsultants.com, where
you have access to many free resources to help with your job search,
including an online career agent and webinars.