From: Kishore Dodda on
Hello All,
I came across same issue, and now unable to see the solution provided in
following URLs...these URLs are not accessible...please send me the correct
urls or the information.

URL:-
http://www.asaris-matrix.com/mvp-alsh/Lists/WSS%20FAQ/DispForm.aspx?ID=116
------
KB Article: www.kbalertz.com/kb_893696.aspx

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Kishore

From: "Stephen Woodard[MS]" on
I have no idea what was at that link. I checked Bing and Google cache and
could not come up with a copy.

Based on the thread you are having the same problem removing a user from
WSS 2.0/SPS 2003? My guess is that it would have told you to remove the
user from the following 2 places:

http://yoursiteurl/_layouts/1033/user.aspx
http://yoursiteurl/_layouts/1033/siteusrs.aspx

-Stephen