From: Franky555 on
Hi,
I have the same problem after upgrading with Service Pack 2. IE6 does not
working. I tested the newest cumulative update but this does not work either.
I'm wondering if we are both the only one with this issue??

Greetings, from Germany
From: Rudolph on
On Oct 8, 6:31 pm, Franky555 <Franky...(a)discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have the same problem after upgrading with Service Pack 2. IE6 does not
> working. I tested the newest cumulative update but this does not work either.
> I'm wondering if we are both the only one with this issue??
>
> Greetings, from Germany

Having the exact same problem on Windows 7. On my XP machine
everything is perfect and I have the same apps installed as on my
Windows 7. It must be some updates

Pages: 1
Prev: Move SSP
Next: All new sites have bad permissions