From: TWIG on
If I add an AD group to a SharePoint group - those users don't get
access till the next day.

Is there some sort of process that runs to import those users so they
have access? If so, can I set that timer to run more often?

or..

Am I the only one with this issue?

Thanks!
From: Nick on
On 21 Wrz, 19:37, TWIG <aewoo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> If I add an AD group to a SharePoint group - those users don't get
> access till the next day.
>
> Is there some sort of process that runs to import those users so they
> have access?  If so, can I set that timer to run more often?
>
> or..
>
> Am I the only one with this issue?
>
> Thanks!
Today I've added AD Domain Users group to SP via PeoplePicker and it
worked instantly...
or i missing the point here?
From: Wahid Saleemi on
On Sep 21, 10:37 am, TWIG <aewoo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> If I add an AD group to a SharePoint group - those users don't get
> access till the next day.
>
> Is there some sort of process that runs to import those users so they
> have access?  If so, can I set that timer to run more often?
>
> or..
>
> Am I the only one with this issue?
>
> Thanks!

There's a profile import and you set it up when you first configure
SharePoint. Its in the SSP, you may want to check those settings. I've
had this happen before and my Profile Import was ok. For me, the issue
was domain controllers across the country took that long to replicate
information. However, it seems that your users are already in AD
groups so I'm not sure.