From: Jon-Slem on
Hi, I'm now having the same issue that you guys have.
Can one of you send me the info as to how to resolve this problem?
my email is jonslem(a)hotmail.com
Thank you

From: Jon-Slem on
Hi, I'm reposting, because I got an error when I posted this.
I'm having the same problem you guys are having, Noel, if it's not too late,
can you or anyone else send me the info as well to reslve this issue?

From: S.S. Ahmed on
Did you try backup and restore utility?

--
S.S. Ahmed