From: JWilson on
Any Ideas on how to address this challenge?

(SharePoint Portal 2003)
Thanks,
JW
From: S.S. Ahmed on
I will appreciate if you can give me some more information. When do you get
this error? Steps to reproduce this error? Have you checked your log files
for details?

Regards,

--
S.S. Ahmed
www.walisystems.com

From: JWilson on
The error occurs when attempting to log onto the Default.aspx page of the
portal and any of the Default.aspx of the sub-sites. If I type in the direct
path for the documents, pictures, etc. I am able to access those pages.

Thank you,

Joanne Wilson