From: Jerry Rasmussen on
Since the upgrade I have not been able to search. I get the two error
messages.

1. When I try to search I get this. "The search request was unable to
connect to the Search Service"

2. When I try to change the search setting I get this error message. "

The server threw an exception. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80010105
(RPC_E_SERVERFAULT))

"

I have preformed the step in the upgrade guide to fix the problems but
search is still not working. Is anyone else having these problems?
From: Jerry Rasmussen on
Yes I restarted the office search service. Still no love. Actually
mine was working before TR now its not.