From: Raj on
Hello

I am trying to use the Content Deployment Paths & Jobs in Moss 2007 to build
an Internet presence website. I have two sharepoint environments in different
domains. I am trying to publish Content from authoring to publishing website
using the Content deployment Paths & Jobs. I run into the following issue and
have no clue as to why or what this error is. Has anyone run into such issues
and have resolved the issue?

Thanks
Raj

Content deployment job 'Remote import job for job with sourceID =
d52b17a7-f85e-42ab-9161-1584197a319f' failed.The exception thrown was
'System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaValidationException' : 'The element 'WebPart' in
namespace 'urn:deployment-manifest-schema' has invalid child element
'ListFormBody' in namespace 'urn:deployment-manifest-schema'. List of
possible elements expected: 'Script, PagedRowset, PagedClientCallbackRowset,
PagedRecurrenceRowset, ViewFields, ViewData, Query, RowLimit,
RowLimitExceeded, Toolbar, Formats, Aggregations, ViewStyle, ViewBody,
ViewEmpty, ViewFooter, ViewHeader, ViewBidiHeader, GroupByFooter,
GroupByHeader, CalendarViewStyles' in namespace
'urn:deployment-manifest-schema'.'

From: Engelbert on
Please don't multi-post (although this method is much better than posting
the same message several times).

In this case posting only to
microsoft.public.sharepoint.setup_and_administration (as it is a v3 Admin
question) would be the correct thing to do.

..general is not a place for duplicates - it's a place for questions that
don't fit in any of the other new newsgroups; this one does!

[Follow-ups set to .setup_and_administration]

Engelbert

From: Shine Achuthan on
I have similar issue with content publishing, did you find any solution to
your current problem?

Thanks!!
Shine

From: Raj on
Nothing yet, I already spent lots of hours trying to figure it out. If you
find a solution please let me know.

From: John Dobbs on
I'm having problems with content publishing as well. I haven't gotten as far
as you, I get an error setting up the publishing path ("value does not fall
within the expected range" - not very helpful).

John