From: Borko on
I'm using SharePoint portal Server 2003 and
I have the following problem: after machine restart I've got message "The
safe mode service of Windows SharePoint Services has failed to initialize
because of an unknown error."

Every web part on portal renders with error "[WebPartPageUserException: This
page has encountered a critical error. Contact your system administrator if
this problem persists.]
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.e.b()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.ApplicationRuntime.e.a(Guid A_0)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPWebPartCollection.a(Boolean A_0, Boolean A_1) "

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance