From: Manuel on
I get the error : You do not have the rights to perform this operation. When
i tried to create the SSO database. The problem i see is that it´s using old
credentials from a previous user and not accepting the new credentials i´m
declaring. I get error: 1038 (an old username is display on the error
message).

User domain\Administrator failed to configure the single sign-on server. The
error returned was 0x80630005. Verify this account has sufficient permissions
and try again.

How do i modify this account?
From: Manuel on
Has anyone seen my issue? any ideas on how to tackle this problem?