From: SashOK on
For example I have an Infopath form template in SP document library,
on wich I want to create workflow....
In workflow I need to change change some fields. So I write something
like this:

XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument();
xmlDoc.Load(workflowProperties.Item.File.OpenBinaryStream());
// Changes with xmlDoc
using (BinaryWriter bw = new
BinaryWriter(workflowProperties.Item.File.OpenBinaryStream()))
{
bw.Write(xmlDoc.OuterXml);
workflowProperties.Item.File.Update();
}

But my file not changes.... Nothing is happened.. What I`m doing
wrong ????

From: MartinNr5 on
On Feb 9, 9:50 am, "SashOK" <ekza...(a)softline.kiev.ua> wrote:
> For example I have an Infopath form template in SP document library,
> on wich I want to create workflow....
> In workflow I need to change change some fields. So I write something
> like this:
>
> XmlDocument xmlDoc = new XmlDocument();
> xmlDoc.Load(workflowProperties.Item.File.OpenBinaryStream());
> // Changes with xmlDoc
> using (BinaryWriter bw = new
> BinaryWriter(workflowProperties.Item.File.OpenBinaryStream()))
> {
> bw.Write(xmlDoc.OuterXml);
> workflowProperties.Item.File.Update();
> }
>
> But my file not changes.... Nothing is happened.. What I`m doing
> wrong ????

I think you're better off asking in one of the programming groups (I
don't know which ones as I'm not a programmer). This group is more for
installing, configuring and managing Sharepoint Portal Server.

-- Martin