From: Volz Wong on
I downloaded and installed the training site from MS. I installed it on my
server but I am getting an error at the Learner Site.

When I click on it, it says...

Unable to add a user to a Learner Role
STK has not been configured properly

Any help to fix this would be appreciated.. thanks a lot.
--
Hakuna Matata
From: www on
Did you ever get this resolved? If you install to the top site of the
collection it works fine.

From: Volz Wong on
hi
i created a new web application and site collection, then only I create the
sharepoint training site, it works fine without the previous error, but this
time i have this,
Web Part Error: A Web Part or Web Form Control on this Page cannot be
displayed or imported. The type could not be found or it is not registered as
safe.
any ideas?
--
Hakuna Matata