From: Arthur Goudswaard on
The search problem is on Search Server Express edition 2008, which has the
same engine as MOSS 2007.

The problem is that we cannot find the lastname Diepenmaat in a standard
Sharepoint Contact list.

We have tried this on a site with a dutch template and it works fine, on
sites based on a englisch template it cannot be found.

Oher names, or variants like diepenmaaat or eipenmaat can be found.

We have checked the crawl log and the list item is crawled.

We have searched on an other fields like firstname and the list item is
found.

Checked the noise word files and diepenmaat is no noise word

We have installed all the service packs and language packs.

need some help!

Thanks in advance