From: Hans on
I'm installing new AD domain in remote site, the bandwidth latency is 1000
ms, I've done many similar installations like this with the same bandwidth,
yet this time I'm getting the following error:

Active Directory could not replicate the directory partition - "The remote
procedure call was canceled"

I'm using Windows Server 2003 SP2

Is the NTDS\Parameters\RPC Replication Timeout" increase of a benefit in my
situation now or do you have any other suggestion.

Regards

From: Anthony [MVP] on
This sounds like an MTU problem over VPN. It breaks RPC.
The solution is to fix the mtu on the routers,
Anthony,
http://www.airdesk.co.uk

From: eager on
What's the result of the tools (Dcdiag, Repadmin, Replmon)?