From: ~Doug on
When I run Set wshFileSys = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") on an
XP Pro machine I get the error "Active X component can't create object
scripting.filesystemobject code 800A01AD". This works fine on many other XP
Pro machines. Does anyone know what could cause this error?

Thanks, Doug

From: Steven Burn on
1. The control is not available (permissions, WSH is not registered or
installed etc)
2. A third party program is blocking scripting (Norton, ZA, ScriptSentry,
MSAS etc are known to do this)

--
Regards

Steven Burn