From: swatfor on
When I disconnect my device (samsung blackjack) from the computer after
synchronizing without issue, I get the following message when shutting down
the computer "RtfDemon." This happens EVERYTIME!!!! I've repaired the
installation several times and did an uninstall/reinstall and still have the
same issue. Everything else about activesync 4.5 works great, but this
computer error everyday is driving me crazy. Any suggestions???

Sandy Watford, P. E.
Staff Engineer Pee Dee Regional Council of Governments
(843)669-3138 PO BOX 5719
(843)669-0511(fax) Florence, SC 29502
swatford(a)peedeecog.org

From: Jeffrey - GzmDesign on
What OS are you using? all SP aplied? what antivirus? any other app that
might be interrupting file access? antispyware or so?

Cheers

Jeffrey
info(a)gzmdesign.com
www.gzmdesign.com

From: swatfor on
Win XP pro, sp2 with all updates
TrendMicro internet security - not indicating there are any problems, but I
may be missing something
Windows Defender also not showing any problems

any ideas?
Thanks