From: bikerbill on
downloaded directly to the i930, I will try the active sync method and reply
with results.
--
Hey car drivers, look out for bikers.

From: bikerbill on
Cannot find a link for dowloading to pc for activesync install, appears to be
a phone install only upgrade of search engine to live search. It is odd that
a Microsoft smartphone applications don"t by default get accepted on nextel
versions of smartphone OS. Only resort appears to be unlocking the phone with
hackware. Just a bitter pill.

Thanks anyway for suggestion James.