From: Cazzythom on
Hi All,

When I'm changing pages in IE it keeps coming up with box:-

"Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to run?"

To which I always reply YES too. How do I turn box off, I've tried a few
things in Internet Options but nothing seems to be working... Hope someone
can help me ...

Best Wishes

Caz x

--
Don''t Worry, Be Happy !!!
From: Allan on

"Cazzythom" <cazzythom(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> When I'm changing pages in IE it keeps coming up with box:-
>
> "Do you want to allow software such as ActiveX controls and plug-ins to
> run?"
>
> To which I always reply YES too. How do I turn box off, I've tried a few
> things in Internet Options but nothing seems to be working... Hope someone
> can help me ...
>
> Best Wishes
>
> Caz x

Which version of IE are you running? You may need to adjust your security
settings in "Internet Options" in Control Panel or on the Tools menu.

--
Allan