|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
admin$ share doesn't work on xp machines
I have a workgroup of few PC's(all of them are VMWare 2.0 clients with Computer Names XP1,XP2,...). I can't open a remote admin$ share in any of the PC's. I searched the Internet for a clue but nothing helps. Some details: I enables remote access on the remote XP machine with a user Administrator and password ... 10 Aug 2010 06:57
Problem with browser explorer
I have a windows 2003 server that not each 30 minutes aprox lost connection with the rest of network, I changed the server and the problem continues, because of that I think that de issue is some workstation, I saw that restarting browser explorer service the connection was restored however few minutes ago the ... 10 Aug 2010 12:30
Partial security installation
My computer is a Windows XP PRO, SP3 OS. I attempted to upgrade my security suite CA2007 to CA ISS 2010 and I was only able to partially install it. A windows installer message kept popping up asking to install a file from a temp folder and showing the registry's Source List product code. I used regedit to look ... 10 Aug 2010 12:30
restricted snap-ins oopsy
How to change username in cookies? e.g. username@microsoft.txt
Windows XP Home Edition, version 2002, Service Pack 3 Internet Explorer 8 Hello: Currently all the cookies generated by Internet Explorer include my family name in the username section before the "@", e.g. Smith(a)microsoft.txt. I assume that is because my family name was used as the Windows account name, wh... 13 Aug 2010 11:25
Excepted Device firewalled by WinXPPro
I bought a usb wireless-n dongle and at first XP wouldn't let it out. I put both the executable and sys in the exception list and it worked. Until today. Now, it's being shown as firewalled again. What gives? -- Für Elise - Support the Breast Cancer & Heart Foundations ... 4 Aug 2010 16:55
HELP - restrain a user account from seeing hidden files
Being the administrator of the computer,I would like to restrain a user account from seeing hidden files and searching files. And also inhibit acces to the start menu. Any suggestion for group policy will be welcome. Thanks i advance. Nicolas ... 4 Aug 2010 14:43
restrain a user account from seeing hidden files and searching
Being the administrator of the computer,I would like to restrain a user account from seeing hidden files and searching files. And also inhibit acces to the start menu. Any suggestion for group policy will be welcome. Thanks i advance. Nicolas ... 3 Aug 2010 09:15
Security av 2009
What is Av2009 update.exe? AV2009.EXE is a part of Rogue Security Software Antivirus 2009. Related files: av2009.exe AV2009.lnk Uninstall Antivirus.lnk AV2009.exe.exe Symptoms: AV2009 usually come up after you installed a video codec that come with Trojan, malware and virus. AV2009 normally generates ... 31 Jul 2010 16:11
Realation between Guests and Users groups
Hello, I may have a trivial question. The Guests group should be much more restricted then the Users group, according to documentation. However, I tested this on my computer (WinXP SP3) with a user that is in the Guests group but not simultaneously in the Users group. The user seems to have the same privile... 5 Aug 2010 02:41
list of certificates from cmd
Hello, is it possible to get from the commandline a list of the certificates that are installed for the user that is logged in ? Thanks Andreas ... 5 Aug 2010 01:37
Local Power User on domain
I feel like I am overlooking something silly, but for the life of me can't figure it out. I have windows XP SP3 workstations on a SBS2003 domain. And yes, I know this isn't normal, but it's a strange situation. All of the users need to be power users on the individual workstation and are in a security group.... 9 Aug 2010 00:23
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11