First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Do these system files have verified MS signatures?
I am using Process Explorer to verify file signatures on Windows XP and the following Microsoft files are not verifying. This in spite of running Kaspersky AV and currently AVG svchost.exe winlogon.exe services.exe regedit.exe cmd.exe ctfmon.exe explorer.exe lsass.exe Does Microsoft supply verified signa... 27 Jul 2010 19:31
Please someone help m!!!!!!!!
I have ran the windows tune up center and it says i have 3 sever issues: (1) Exploit:Java/cve 20-----08-5353.gg (2)Exploit: Java/cve20____08-5353lr (3)Exploit: Java/cve20------08-5353mw Can someone please help me to get rid of this on my computer? I have ran all the free antivirus,malware,sypware editions and ... 27 Jul 2010 06:15
Changed network settings and now password is rejected
I was trying to set up my windows laptop to communicate on my Apple wireless network and something went wrong. I have a Windows XP Pro on an HP Laptop. This laptop was my business laptop prior to my company closure. I am working on a tax filing and hoped to hook up this computer so I could use it wirelessly ... 24 Jul 2010 10:11
Being timed out after posting long emails or when filling out long
Recently, since July 13th, or there abouts, I have been timed out from my internet provider webmail or when applying for a job and trying to fill out the long application forms and then submitting them. A yellow ribbon across the top of the page tells me I am timed out because of excessive length. So I asked ... 22 Jul 2010 15:50
internet explorer doesnt work now
I recently had rogue security malware/trojan of some type. It locked me out of all my files and programs but i was able to eventually get it deleted. My problem now is when i try to use internet explorer it says : "windows cannot connect to the internet using http,https,ftp. This is probably caused by firewal... 24 Jul 2010 15:36
Vulnerability scanner
I've tried "Windows Vulnerability Scanner 1.48" of Proland Software. Why does it signal some critical vulnerability (es.: 982381, 978262, ecc) but windows update doesn't signal any update? is it wrong? Thanks -- il tedesco ... 20 Jul 2010 11:22
Google chrome restart PC ?
Hi, on Win XP Professional, my PC stops suddenly. It is not a fun problem cooling processor. Fun runs well. This problem appeared about when I installed Google Chrome. I wonder if it can do this. Any case like this ? Any other point to investigate ? Thanks for help. ... 20 Jul 2010 09:10
Howto establish ipsec vpn connection using rasdial.exe?
Hello, I hope i post this to the right group. Please let me know where to post it otherwise: I know I can establish a vpn connection using rasdial.exe with an according rasphonebook. But I want to automatically establish an IPSec VPN connection and need to provide the preshared key for it. RASDIAL.EXE... 19 Jul 2010 13:35
Cannot download security update KB222593
Each time I try to automatically download or manually download this update, I get this message: "The following updates were not installed: Security update for Windows XP (KB222593)." I've tried most of the solutions but am still getting this error. Help would be much appreciated! url:http://www.ureader.com/g... 19 Jul 2010 00:35
Update error 0x643 (KB979906) Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 - Automatic update
Cannot install KB 979906. Although my history lookup shows that the .NET framework 3.5 SP1 (KB 982168) was successfully installed, automatic updates wants to re-install this update as well as the update that fails to install. url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1289-1.aspx ... 17 Jul 2010 16:20
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12