First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Delete stored user names and passwords on a computer in a domain
How do I delete the "stored usernames and passwords" on computers in a domain without having to visit each PC or give users instructions. Can I do it via GPO or script? I would like to clear all stored usernames and passwords on all users in a domain. I have found this KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb... 16 Jun 2010 17:44
Outlook 2007 Forum
Many pardons for posting this in the wrong forum, but I just got a message saying that this (Outlook) group cannot be found anymore. I use Outlook Express to visit MS groups. Can anyone tell me what happened to the Outlook group? Did the address change? Regards. ... 14 Jun 2010 12:54
firewall - which ports are necessary for the internet connection
I can't find any information about which input/output ports and protokols have to be open to internet correctly works. First computer is typical for home work - www, emails etc., second have to cooperate with windows domain, have to have sharing folders and printers, and remote desktop. ... 13 Jun 2010 12:43
How to install Windows without a Windows CD
I have a computer Gateway computer that did not come with a Windows installation CD. It has a D: Partition with a Restore to install the computer back to the way it was when I purchased it. I came home today and found the computer had crashed it said to run check disk. The drive did come back up ok so far. ... 14 Jun 2010 09:33
XP - Ctrl-Alt-Del sometimes just doesn't work...
This just started about two months ago - Users throughout our network will hit Ctrl-Alt-Del and ... nothing happens. No Task Manager, no screen change, nothing. These are all XP SP3 desktops spread across different hardware, different builds, etc.. The software suite installed is fairly consistent. Users have... 11 Jun 2010 20:23
Disabling Indexing Best practice ?
Some of our users have complained about slow systems. I have disable indexing on some to help gain better performance. When you click OK after selecting the drive and subfolders, what I am assuming is the indexing database of files begins deleting. There are always so many errors deleting the files prompting... 11 Jun 2010 15:56
Import a pfx file into personal store of another user
I am trying to import a PFX file into personal store of another user. How can I do it ? Thanks. ... 9 Jun 2010 04:17
Is Norton Internet Security 2010 enough?
Hi, I have just installed NIS 2010 on my XP box. I also have Spybot Search and Destroy/Adaware/Malwarebytes installed as well. Is this overkill or is NIS 2010 enough to do the job of protecting my pc from spyware/adware/malware? -Rich ... 13 Jun 2010 20:31
Windows Security Center does not detect 3rd-party anti-virus s
Just a day ago I have downloaded an hotfix for Windows XP (KB981793) and my WSC starts to work perfectly on both notebooks. So, that was a bag from Microsoft. The problem has been solved. Thanks you very much to everyone, who was trying to help me ! ... 29 May 2010 07:04
Can't access Windows Update or Windows Update Newsgroup......
When I try to go to Windows Update, it starts checking for current version, then stops and says " The website encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view" with an Error number:0x80072EFF. Also when I try to go to the Windows Update Newsgroup it just says " Navigation canceled" but I... 28 May 2010 15:59