First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Security Group Membership Breaks AD Authentication
Hello, I seem to be having a strange problem with my Active Directory user accounts. We have a Windows 2008 AD domain, with our only domain controller located at a remote data center. All of our locations have MPLS connectivity to the data center, with varying speeds. Users at my largest office seem to ... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
establish myself back to administrator account
After formatting HD and installing all new software (XP, etc) When logging in with my password I accidentally signed myself in as user limited profile. How do I change back to Administrator rights. I need to finish downloading more software from java.com, microsoft.com to install McAfee virus protection suit... 29 Apr 2010 16:58
Fixing corrupt registries and malicious software
Is there any program out there that is free that is able to fix in full, if you have corrupted registries and malicious activity on your computer (i'm using windows xp) ... 17 Apr 2010 20:45
A user don't have the permission to disconnect other user.
Good evening, the problem i present is that, after a session is locked, a different user cannot longer log in. How can i surpass this? Thanks in advance. ... 17 Apr 2010 08:36
Making internal drives read-only
As a result of a major security flap, I have been directed to prohibit my users from storing anything on anything. I think I've done this for USB devices by editing the registry. Please tell me how to make all internal drives read only. ... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
Thousands of internet sessions from an XP Pro machine
A client of ours has one XP workstation that is attempting to open thousands of internet sessions. This has the affect of flooding the network with unnessary traffic. This was causing the old Netgear router to crash and we have replaced it with a more sophisticated Draytek which has identified this XP machine... 13 Apr 2010 16:14
patchregcleanup-x86.exe
When I run patchregcleanup-x86.exe I get the message "A product code must be specified Press any key to exit" How can I fix? ... 23 Apr 2010 18:12
Windows XP automatically logon even after logoff
Hi, We have ebabled windows-xp(professional) to automatically logon after boot/reboot (following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231). But after installing some application(which we need there), now the machine would automatically logon even after logoff. We only need auto logon after reboot/restart ... 9 Apr 2010 02:22
Privacy problem
Hi, I found the way to get all documents and use as owner privacy of the users in a single xp system.Does microsoft want to know this, how? ... 7 Apr 2010 11:15
Privacy problem
Hi, I found the way to get all documents and use as owner privacy of the users in a single xp system.Does microsoft want to know this, how? ... 9 Apr 2010 03:27