From: NEVZAT BICER on
Hi,
I found the way to get all documents and use as owner privacy of the users
in a single xp system.Does microsoft want to know this, how?

From: Tom Willett on
Care to reword that so the average person understands what you are saying?
:

From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
Probably not, if you want privacy you must encrypt and manage the key
yourself.

From: rustyfender04 on
I'll second that, Tom.