From: TonyXP on
Hi,

We have ebabled windows-xp(professional) to automatically logon after
boot/reboot
(following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231).

But after installing some application(which we need there), now the machine
would
automatically logon even after logoff. We only need auto logon after
reboot/restart
or power on, but not after logoff.

Does anyone know how to fix this, so that it only auto logon
after windows reboot/restart, but not after logoff?

Any pointer/info would be much apprecaited.

thanks.

From: Peter Foldes on
You have multiposted this. read below

Peter

"TonyXP" <TonyXP(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> We have ebabled windows-xp(professional) to automatically logon after
> boot/reboot
> (following http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315231).
>
> But after installing some application(which we need there), now the machine
> would
> automatically logon even after logoff. We only need auto logon after
> reboot/restart
> or power on, but not after logoff.
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this, so that it only auto logon
> after windows reboot/restart, but not after logoff?
>
> Any pointer/info would be much apprecaited.
>
> thanks.

Pages: 1
Prev: Privacy problem
Next: patchregcleanup-x86.exe