First  |  Prev |
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
INF Install Error
I am trying to update my MDAC to 2.8. I am able to extract the files up to a prompt that states "Digital Signature Not Found". The package name is "Exception Package". If you select OK at this screen an Advanced INF Installer error is returned. INF Install Failure. Reason: A certificate chain processed correctly, b... 9 Sep 2005 12:19
User Profile shown as backup
Hello, My computer crashed and after rebooting gives me an error message when I try to log on. After logging on I find two user profiles for my logon name in the user profiles under System Properties. The original profile status is shown as backup and the more recent user profile status is shown as local. ... 7 Sep 2005 19:08
registry keys
Hello, If someone can help that would be great. I ran my spybot and it keeps coming up Windows Security Center. antivirus Override: Setings (registry change, nothing done) HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/SECURITY CENTER/ANTIVIRUS OVERRIDE = dword:0 yet when I look in my registry my dword:1 is this no... 9 Sep 2005 22:38
Firewall logs from XP box: UDP Connection denied from 192.168.0.2 to 64.233.185.109:137
Hello, My firewall is reporting the above error many times. Any suggestions why it's trying to connect via port 137/udp outbound to one of the AkamiTechnologies caching servers ? Port 137 does seem to be rather unusual to use - ideas ? Steven. ... 4 Sep 2005 12:09
HELP! Terminal Service Trojan??
I'll try to be brief and follow-up with a few more details in "reply" posting. It seems I have a trojan (or something...??) that I can't get rid of with a disk wipe. Why do I think I think I have a trojan? General weird behavior, admins don't have permission for everything, autoupdate doesn't always work, d... 6 Jul 2005 16:43
Error 1317
I am trying to load an update for Adobe Professional 6.0. Everytime I attempt to load, I receive the following message: "Error 1317. An error occurred while attempting to create the directory C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Adobe PDF 6.0." When I go to My Computer and try to open the folder C:\D... 1 Jun 2005 19:44
You do not have sufficient privileges ..
After installing XP SP2 to my laptop I'll get next error message when trying to see Network Connection Properties: You do not have sufficient privileges for accessing connection properties. Contact your administrator. What must be changed to get this working again like before SP2 ? ... 24 Apr 2005 02:27
IadHide5.dll What is this file which is found in Temp folder
IadHide5.dll What is this file which is found in Temp folder, I'm unable to delete this file, is it Adware,Spyware or Virus, Help needed. Thanks in Advance -- sk_vel ... 9 Mar 2005 08:30
Missing ksuser.dll
Realtek AC'97 Audio is shown as an update to install. When I try to install, it tells me that I'm missing ksuser.dll and to load it from my Windows XP Home edition disk which I cannot locate. What is ksuser.dll and how can I get it without my Windows disk? -- Pam ... 26 Feb 2005 09:16
LsaSrv Event ID 40960 and 40961
I've had it with this error. Any ideas? It's happening to all of my Windows XP Pro SP2 workstations in connection with a Windows 2000 Server. The Security System could not establish a secured connection with the server cifs/SERVER. No authentication protocol was available. The Security System detected an att... 14 Feb 2005 18:12