From: Micha2505 on
I am trying to update my MDAC to 2.8. I am able to extract the files up
to a prompt that states "Digital Signature Not Found". The package name
is "Exception Package". If you select OK at this screen an Advanced INF
Installer error is returned. INF Install Failure. Reason: A certificate
chain processed correctly, but terminated in a root certificate which
is not trusted by the trust provider.

I have goggled for this error and only found one other entry and there
was not reply. I check MSDN and Microsoft for resolution, no help.
I also attempted to log in as Admin, disable the anti virus and looked
for updates that I may not of had already. Nothing helped.

Please advise if any one out there has any resolution to this problem.

Thanks,

Jess