From: GL on
Hello,

If someone can help that would be great. I ran my spybot and it keeps coming
up Windows Security Center. antivirus Override: Setings (registry change,
nothing done) HKEY_LOCAL-MACHINE/SOFTWARE/MICROSOFT/SECURITY CENTER/ANTIVIRUS
OVERRIDE = dword:0

yet when I look in my registry my dword:1 is this normal. I heard it was but
why then is it still coming up on when I run spybot. I have XP and Norton's
edition antivirus and I run spybot, ad-aware, Microsoft antibeta and stinger.
Any suggestions? Do I need to change this key back to dword:0?

Thanks much
GL