From: Pam on
Realtek AC'97 Audio is shown as an update to install. When I try to install,
it tells me that I'm missing ksuser.dll and to load it from my Windows XP
Home edition disk which I cannot locate. What is ksuser.dll and how can I
get it without my Windows disk?
--
Pam
From: MAP on

"Pam" wrote:

> Realtek AC'97 Audio is shown as an update to install. When I try to install,
> it tells me that I'm missing ksuser.dll and to load it from my Windows XP
> Home edition disk which I cannot locate. What is ksuser.dll and how can I
> get it without my Windows disk?
> --
> Pam

Hi Pam, you can download the .dll here:
http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ksuser

When you unzip it unhide your files and folders and place this .dll in your
C:\windows\system32 folder.
From: MAP on

"MAP" wrote:

> "Pam" wrote:
>
> > Realtek AC'97 Audio is shown as an update to install. When I try to install,
> > it tells me that I'm missing ksuser.dll and to load it from my Windows XP
> > Home edition disk which I cannot locate. What is ksuser.dll and how can I
> > get it without my Windows disk?
> > --
> > Pam
>
> Hi Pam, you can download the .dll here:
> http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?ksuser
>
> When you unzip it unhide your files and folders and place this .dll in your
> C:\windows\system32 folder.

This may also replace the missing .dll
http://www.updatexp.com/scannow-sfc.html#