First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hidden Files and Folders / Content.IE5!?!?
the same happened to me only i've lost coursework due to be sent today. I am frantically trying to search the internet trying to find a way to access the files. ;( "Anne" wrote: Okay so I've lost a crucial document that is VERY important for my business. I downloaded this file from an email attachmen... 17 Dec 2009 11:31
net user <username> /domain receiving access denied
I'm new here trying to figure out an issue. I have several domains. On one of these domains I type: net user <username> /domain and get access denied when run as a regular user. All other domains this works as both a regular user and domain admin. I've run wireshark and process monitor trying to figure this... 27 Nov 2009 22:15
Strange slow start up...desktop returned to defult.
Have had the same problem repeatedly, and attribute it to my system log and registry being altered, maybe by a malicious client / software. Did all my scans and system still runs too slowly for good measure. "ozegirl" wrote: System Win XP, SP2 Started computer up as per normal Got to log in scree... 29 Nov 2009 19:03
Error 0x8024D007
Me aparece este erro cuando intento actualizar Windows XP desde Internet, y ese mismo error me esta pasando en todas mis maquinas con windows xp, con las que tienen Windows Vista y Windows 7 no pasa ningun error, pero con Windows XP no me deja me urge alguien me ayude ... 26 Nov 2009 16:30
Manage Domain DNS from XP Pro
Is there a way to add a DNS snap-in to a XP Pro MMC? What I want to do is mangage my domains DNS from the local XP MMC rather than remoting into the DNS server. Figure there has to be a way but I can't seem to find a solution. ... 1 Dec 2009 13:55
Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition1.3.
FWIW, your multi-post in the Windows Update Newsgroup has an answer. Multiposting vs Crossposting http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm MowGreen =============== *-343-* FDNY Never Forgotten =============== banthecheck.com "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked" ... 24 Nov 2009 13:24
Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB915597 (Definition 1.3.
This continually appears in my updates also I have discovered it is due to latest definitions being constanly updated Latest (today) is 1.71.135.0 "Sheesheeb" wrote: Can someone enlighten me on how to download this component despite many attempts. Thanks. ... 23 Nov 2009 20:54
Domain User ID and Password Prompted when accessing a file server
Dear All, I am not sure if my below explanation is clear enough. But would appreciate if some one can enlighten me the cause and solution. My users tried to access the file server using the server domain name. For example, \\server123. Then the users are always prompted to input the domain ID and password (eg, ... 24 Nov 2009 13:24
Symantec Endpoint Protection Unmanaged Client
Hello, all. I have installed ver 11.0 of subject software on sever WinXP SP2 platforms but find I cannot get the most recent updates via LiveUpdate unless the LiveUpdate cache is empty. There is no problem connecting to the default Symantec updates server . Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks for your time ... 19 Nov 2009 16:22
System Update KB953297
My system will not accept this update. It comes up with the error code 0x643. Any ideas of what to try to get it to work? Appreciate the help ... 19 Nov 2009 14:01