First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Antivirus Soft
MICROSOFT READ THIS POST NOW AND GIVE PEOPLE FREE SOFTWARE FOR THIS ON CD'S AND EVERYONE REPORT THIS TOMICROSOFT OH AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM JUST WITH INTERNET SECURITY 2010 INSTEAD OF METALSOFT "brickman" <brickman(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DC083C9E-10FE-4F76-A404-C7499BAE6B63(a)microsoft.co... 29 Mar 2010 09:09
NEW VIRUS MICROSOFT DONT KNOW ABOUT YET
HI I have identified a potential software trojan called internet security 2010 THIS IS HOW IT INFECTS YOUR PC: when your searching the netfor downloads or antivirus software it detects your pc and downloads it self to your computer then when you restart your pc it installs and says you have 25 viruses and peopl... 28 Mar 2010 23:22
rogue virus again?
Hi I had the same problem all u can do is turn off ur pc and reinstall windows ... 28 Mar 2010 17:54
best free antivirus
AVG free is the best rated top antivirus everywhere even microsoft reccomend it ... 13 Apr 2010 17:22
Windows Security Center does not detect 3rd-party anti-virus softw
Hi, I have problem with windows Security Center. Recently I reinstalled widows on my two notebooks. After reinstallation Windows Security Center does not detect any more my third-party anti-virus software on both notebooks, in spite I never had this problem before. The OSs are Windows XP home SP3 on one n... 28 Mar 2010 14:35
security centre for XP professional
Hello!I dont know if this is right but I wont to get rid of my firewall-how to do?? -- Hello! I have only problem whit my windows firewall,and wont to get rid of it-how to do??? "Mack" wrote: Every so often I have to go to security centre because my Windows security firewall changes to off & I h... 25 Mar 2010 15:02
Secure connection betwen server and Windows XP
Hi, I want to find way how to secure connection to XP. I want to change local Administrator password on all workstation and I heard that password send through net should be sniffed easily. Is it possible to secure connection via ssl ,ipsec ? ( I want to run startup script like net user administrator <passwo... 25 Mar 2010 06:53
Is non-admin logon worth it?
I'm trying to move workstaions in our office to non-admin logons for better virus protection. Man, what a pain. The complications seem to be unending. So now I want to verify that it's even worth it. Who understands how viruses infect well enough to really know (not just have heard) that not having an admin logon a... 27 Mar 2010 23:18
Task Cheduler Access is denied
Hi Guys! I am facing this problem on our network and tried to Google and Bing for it but to no joy. Basically whenever I try to run a task Schedule I get this error message "0x80070005 Access is denied" I have checked all the permissions I could think and all is fine but I cannot understand why I am getting t... 24 Mar 2010 02:15
Some sort of Email Spam virus
On 22.03.10 19:54, Rae wrote: We ran MacAffee and Spybot and couple of other programs but nothing has come up on our scan. This must be a virus but how do we find it? By now, it's probably not "a virus" it's probably a whole collection of various malware which makes sure that it will go undetected. And if yo... 22 Mar 2010 16:52