First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Cannot install Group Policy Management Console
Just install .NET 1.1 and it will allow you to install gpmc sp1. No need to install .NET 3.5 as you can have both on your machine. -- allan.paglinawan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ allan.paglinawan's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/220598.htm View this thread:... 15 May 2010 09:22
user accounts
There is no "advanced tab" in user accounts that I naeed to remove the "alt+ cnt+del" when login ... 14 May 2010 08:25
Lingering virus issue disables displaying of hidden files
On May 10, 12:24 am, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...(a)Verizon.Net> wrote: From: "vfclists" <vfcli...(a)googlemail.com> | A previous virus infection disabled the ability to show hidden files | in Windows Explorer. Whenever I try to show hidden files the command | appears to run okay, but when I return to... 10 May 2010 04:27
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 19 May 2010 07:10
Lingering virus issue disables displaying of hidden files
A previous virus infection disabled the ability to show hidden files in Windows Explorer. Whenever I try to show hidden files the command appears to run okay, but when I return to check it has reverted to hiding the hidden files. I have scanned the computer fully twice, but the behaviour persists. Could it be so... 9 May 2010 19:49
strange variant rundll32
Dear All, When booting my laptop (T-60 Win XP SP3) after having some malware woe, I would get an error message stating that "rundll32hspyrmqb.exe" cannot be loaded and that the specified module cannot be found. If I hit OK, the message box closes and I'm able to use my laptop. Using the System Configuration... 6 May 2010 22:04
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 6 May 2010 02:02
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 08:14
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
Hide Last User ID
I can't recall what 2 registry entries have to be made in order to hide the last User ID in the logon screen. Can anybody help me on this? Thanks! ... 4 May 2010 22:25
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last