From: Sleepless in New Jersey on
As a result of a major security flap, I have been directed to prohibit my
users from storing anything on anything. I think I've done this for USB
devices by editing the registry. Please tell me how to make all internal
drives read only.
From: Leonard Grey on
Software - including Windows - needs to be able to write to the hard
drive. You can restrict your users' access to the contents of the hard
drive by group policy.
---
Leonard Grey
Errare humanum est