From: pianoman5594 on
I have ran the windows tune up center and it says i have 3 sever issues: (1)
Exploit:Java/cve 20-----08-5353.gg
(2)Exploit: Java/cve20____08-5353lr
(3)Exploit: Java/cve20------08-5353mw

Can someone please help me to get rid of this on my computer? I have ran all
the free antivirus,malware,sypware editions and none of them have helped. Is
there anthing else i can do?
From: Dan on

"pianoman5594" <pianoman5594(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have ran the windows tune up center and it says i have 3 sever issues:
> (1)
> Exploit:Java/cve 20-----08-5353.gg
> (2)Exploit: Java/cve20____08-5353lr
> (3)Exploit: Java/cve20------08-5353mw
>
> Can someone please help me to get rid of this on my computer? I have ran
> all
> the free antivirus,malware,sypware editions and none of them have helped.
> Is
> there anthing else i can do?

Have you tried Microsoft Security Essentials? It's free, and was updated
yesterday to handle the second and third ones, the first has been included
since Oct 2009.

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Exploit%3aJava%2fCVE-2008-5353.B

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Exploit%3aJava%2fCVE-2008-5353.LR&ThreatID=-2147330707

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/Threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Exploit%3aJava%2fCVE-2008-5353.MW&ThreatID=-2147330676