From: Jose Antonio on
Hi,

We have suffered the problem with actual work in future, non created,
timesheets. We are evaluating the option to create a small application to
correct it automatically.

The idea is to create an application to delete all information in timesheets
between two dates and send the right updates to the server.

We just want to know if anyone is interested on it. We will give it for free
just to promote our tool Project Timesheet.

Regards
Jose

--
The ultimate timesheet for Project Server 2007
http://www.projecttimesheet.com
From: Mike Glen on
Hi Jose,

Try posting on the microsoft.public.project.server newsgroup (forum).
Please see FAQ Item: 24. Project Newsgroups. FAQs, companion products and
other useful Project information can be seen at this web address:
http://project.mvps.org/faqs.htm

Mike Glen
Project MVP