|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://uknews.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
How can I prevent Project from starting a New file when starti
Thanks so much Dale. I was aware of this option, but I manage 6-8 projects concurrently, so it doesn't help me. I'll see if I can get direct access to the files on my network and set up shortcuts for each project. With the hundreds of optional settings made available on MS applications, I'm always amazed a... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
How can I prevent Project from starting a New file when starting?
99% of the time I open Project, I want to open an existing project, not start a new one. Because we're using project server, I don't even know where the files are, so I can't open them directly. I access them through File/Open/Retrieve from Project Server. So how can I prevent Project from starting a New fil... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Overallocating a resource on purpose.
I have set Max Units for my clerk at 50%. She has regular duties but I can use her for project work about 50% of the time. I also want to enter a Recurring Task for the monthly accounting reports she does assigning her 100% for 2 days. I set the recurring task up for a Duration of 2 days, fixed units and ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
finish date less holidays
I input holidays/sickenss etc into individual resource calendars for each resource. When I extend a resourced task into the holiday period of that resource the Finish date does not calculate the last day worked, but instead the last duration day. Is it possible to get this info? many thanks ... 4 Jun 2010 14:47
Recovering corrupted mpp while preserving TASK_UIDs
I'm posting this for all FWIW. I recently had a large (6000+ tasks) Project 2003 file that had become both bloated (to 16MB) and corrupted (could not open in Proj 2007). None of the usual recovery methods was successful (save mpp immediately after opening, save as mpd/mdb/xml and re-open in Project). I was able ... 5 Jun 2010 07:04
Enter vacation dates without moving tasks timelines
I am a new project user and need to include employee vacation time in a project in such a way as to not impact the end time of any of my tasks. Instead I would like to have some indicator that certain tasks are under staffed at certain points in time. I am using Project 2003 and will be migrating to Project 2... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
Resource Groups
I would like to set up a resource group that i can save and then use for a number of projects. How is this done please -- GDD ... 4 Jun 2010 07:02
Setting week numbers
I would like to set week numbers on a programme from a specific date of my choosing rather than project start or end or from fiscal or calendar year dates. Is this possible -- GDD ... 4 Jun 2010 08:08
Importing .xml file into Microsoft Project 2007
I have a corrupted project file that I'm trying to fix. I read somewhere that if you save the project file as an .xml file, then re-open in project and save back to a .mpp file that it will fix the corruption. When I import the recently saved .xml file, I get several errors relating to the element of specific un... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Alternative links between tasks in MS Project 2003
Hi - new here! Using MS Project 2003, I would like to "link" two tasks on a project. I am fully familiar with traditional task linking (predecessors, successors, FS, SF, FF, SS relationships, etc.), but I want to do something slightly different! Basically, I use a VB script in my project to trawl between tasks u... 4 Jun 2010 04:52
Lose of Resource Assignment on Task
I have a PM who has a plan that keeps losing the resource assignments for multiple work resources (both enterprise and generic) on tasks. Can you explain why this may be happening? ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Capacity Line Missing in View Availability
We have an intermittent situation where we choose a resource in the Resource Center to view their assignments. When we use the view of Assignment Work by resource it shows, but if we change the view to the Assignment Work by project it does not show the red capacity line. What is happening or what are our opt... 3 Jun 2010 14:33
Finger print sensor not working to activate computer
Finger print sensor on computer is not wowking to activate computer ... 5 Jun 2010 04:56
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11