First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Creating a task with a duration = sum of all tasks durations
Is it possible to have a task that has a duration equal the sum of the duration for a set of tasks and that has work for that task calculated automatically based on a formula of say number of hours per day times the number of days duration? ... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
Scrum with ms project
Try this http://www.msprojecttools.com/ScrumwithMSProject.aspx The tool is greate. You can actually scrum with ms project. Adity wrote: Using MS Project with Agile Scrum 18-Dec-08 I have used MS Project with many of my previous projects. Now I am not sure how much MS project fits with those which fo... 2 Jun 2010 18:43
Try the following tool
You can scrum with ms project with adept projectshare. Youu can read more in http://www.msprojecttools.com rsg00 wrote: Scrum with MS Project 2007 21-Oct-07 I recently read an article that Microsoft is adopting agile project management utilizing the Scrum method. I was disappointed when I searche... 2 Jun 2010 18:43
HELP... Macro challenge (not coding)
I'm working on a big project file for our whole department to use. I set up a macro that will make some steps easier for my teammates. But then i just realized (when i was testing something on one of their machines) that the macro is tied to the software on my machine, not on the Project file itself. Is ther... 3 Jun 2010 00:14
Project 98
We currently have Project 98. Yes, I know...ancient. Will that work on a Microsoft 2007 system? And if so, would people trying to open something created in 98 have trouble? ... 3 Jun 2010 01:20
How can I customize the Filter Drop down on the formatting too
I've tried that - it doesn't affect that drop down filter list - whether they are checked or not. "Andrew Lavinsky" wrote: Project > Filter by > More Filters, then select each one, Edit, and remove the checkbox for Show in Menu. - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/ep... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
Task w/ Multiple Resource - schedule around availability
I have a task that requires two resources to work concurrently. It is a series of presentations that need to occur within a single span of five days. Both resources must be available to attend each and every presentation within that 5 day period. There is work that must be complete prior to presentations, there... 6 Jun 2010 09:26
How can I customize the Filter Drop down on the formatting toolbar
I want to clear everything out of it, except the customized filters I have created. Can i do that? ... 2 Jun 2010 13:10
exception - working day
How to I make a one specific nonworking day a working day (e.g.: 2 resources had to work last weekend), how to make these 2 days working days for these 2 resources only. Txs, Silene ... 6 Jun 2010 13:50
Project Server
I work with one resource pool for all my projects. I am feeling that my computer is becoming "heavy" to work with. Project Server would help to make faster? Is there any advantage if I work with Project Server only on my computer, specially if I need to make all kinds of reports? Txs, Silene ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13