First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Project Summary Task
When I select the project summary task option, the value is "Safety Register". This is not the name of my project. What is this, and how do I get rid of it? ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
Finish Variance not calculating correctly
Thanks Roland... I figured it out... Apparently in (Tools-->Options) , there is a place where you can set the baseline for calculating Earned Value. Setting that baseline affected how Finish Variance is calculated... I tell ya that was driving me NUTS!!!... "Roland" wrote: Check to see if Calculatio... 27 May 2010 18:11
Project Summary Task
Project Summary usually contains the name of the initial project (automatically uses filename but can be changed). If you are using an existing schedule to build a new schedule, the value isn't automatically updated with the new name. To fix: type over the name with a new name "mapretty" wrote: When... 27 May 2010 17:05
Need syntax help
Perfect... thanks! "Roland" wrote: I would use the following... Field Name = Name Test = Contains Value(s) = Mail The "And/Or" column would be used only if you want other criteria added. "mdoster" wrote: I want to set up a filter that will search for tasks with specific name... 27 May 2010 17:05
Indent cascading left instead of right
The subject pretty much says it all. In the "Name" column, outline levels are cascading to the left instead of the right. How do I fix this? Thanks! ... 27 May 2010 17:05
task costs
i have a problem with a task cost. i have a programmer quoting me for a portion of a project, however there are tasks throughout the project related to the quote. Curently when i try my different costing options it takes the quote value and applies it against each instance of a task related to the quote. I hav... 28 May 2010 07:10
List of File Corruption Causes & Error Messages Dictionary
Due to the complex nature of Project, I think it would be helpful to compile some sort of list of potential cuases of file corruption. Some that I have run across are circular dependencies, loss of network connectivity when working on a shared drive and global template corruption. A list of error messages and... 27 May 2010 17:05
Indent cascading left instead of right
Yup. "Roland" wrote: I understand you to be saying... Level Name 1 S1 2 S2 3 T1 Is this correct? "Margie" wrote: The subject pretty much says it all. In the "Name" column, outline levels are cascading to the left in... 27 May 2010 20:23
Resources, tasks, dates, remaining work view
Hi, Can I please ask somemore questions on this? This almost works but still shows completed work in the table to the right. Is there anyway of just showing the remaining work? Where is does show percentage complete, it does not just show whats remaining? Thanks for any advice on this.. Regards, -RW... 27 May 2010 09:16
Start to Finish relationship
I had the same confusion about Start to Finish relationships. Thanks Dave. I got it clarified from your explanation. Dave wrote: Re: Explanation of Start to Finish relationships 02-Jul-08 On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 05:57:01 -0700, RichardJ wrote: It's the trickiest of the four. The example I've used in classes ... 27 May 2010 20:23