First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Import data from Excel with main tasks and subtasks
I'm new to MS Project and need help with importing data from Excel into Project 2000. The data consists of Work Request numbers, individual phase numbers for the Work Request, name of each phase, and (phase) start and end dates. I can open the Excel file in Project and map the fields, however, the data show... 3 Jun 2010 06:46
Windows XP, shrink pictures, no option box
Running Windows XP, Outlook Express default mail. I no longer have the option box "send pictures via e.mail" which would allow me to shrink pictures before emailing. Have been using it for 3 years but it just disappeared. THANKS. ... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
Gantt chart report
I received a PDF file of a Gantt chart. It shows an * after each date in the early start column. Does this mean the date is constrained? ... 1 Jun 2010 11:59
Custom Field to display start time in Hours and Minutes
Hi I'm new to Microsoft Project and I'm just finding my way around but I'm struggling to find out how to display the start time field in hours and minutes, if I try a custom field I can display one or the other and if I try to concat both all I get is #error in the field where usually if I mess it up it'll t... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
Resource Type Cost: why its cost does not appear in actual cost?
Hello! 1. We have defined a resource type cost in the resource sheet 2. We have assigned its cost on a project task using Tools / Assign Resources 3. We started the project and at some point the project task containing this cost resource was completed. Problem: Although the task is completed, the cost of the... 1 Jun 2010 08:39
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at scho... 1 Jun 2010 04:20
Beta testing invitation - AmiProject
I just developed a new way to view MS Project files online. I would like to get a feedback on that. Thank you in advance http://www.amiproject.com/clickandview.aspx -- Denis http://www.amiproject.com free Microsoft Project online viewer ... 31 May 2010 16:24
Share resource between projects with different std cost
Hi all, I'm a new member and I have a question for all. In my firm, I manage projects with Microsoft Project Professional 2003. I share resources between some projects with a resource pool but I need to assign a different std cost of the same resource to different projects. Is it possible? How could I do it? T... 31 May 2010 17:30
Using local resources and central resource pool in the same fi
Hi, First of all I'd like to thank you all for your responses. Creating a separate file is however no viable option given that all the tasks that utilize material and external resources are closely linked to tasks that use resources from the pool, total being around 2000 tasks for an average project. Creati... 1 Jun 2010 10:52
External Links - MSP adding them at random and other queries...
I am working with a number of very detailed schedules that have cross dependencies (represented as external dependencies) as well as a high level milestone schedule that brings all the other workstreams togther to provide a single view of the program. The milestone schedule is entirely driven by external depen... 31 May 2010 00:06