From: James Stacey James on
Hi

I'm new to Microsoft Project and I'm just finding my way around but I'm
struggling to find out how to display the start time field in hours and
minutes, if I try a custom field I can display one or the other and if I try
to concat both all I get is #error in the field where usually if I mess it up
it'll tell me there's an error in my syntax.

Could somebody help a noob out?
From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,
For Project 2007:
Tools, Options, View, select the Date Format on top of the list. All dates
will now include time of day.

--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional

From: James Stacey on
Thank you, what about Project 2010?

From: James Stacey on
Ignore me, it's in the options in the file tab.