From: Ana on
Hello!

1. We have defined a resource type cost in the resource sheet
2. We have assigned its cost on a project task using Tools / Assign Resources
3. We started the project and at some point the project task containing this
cost resource was completed.

Problem: Although the task is completed, the cost of the resource type cost
assigned to it does not appear in the actual cost.

We are using MSP 2007.
Thank you very much for your help explaining us why this happens.
Regards,
Ana
From: Dale Howard [MVP] on
Ana --

To status an Expense Cost resource, you need to manually enter the actual
expenditure in the Actual Cost column for that resource. Hope this helps.

--
Dale A. Howard [MVP]
VP of Educational Services

From: john on