First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Tasks without dependencies in specific order
This is probably a pretty goofy question, but one that perplexes me nonetheless. If I have a simple project with 5 tasks, and assign myself as the resource on all of them, why does MSP shove the first task all the way out (it's a half day task) to the end of the project, then put the remaining tasks in ord... 20 May 2010 13:54
[PS 2007] cube building problem
i get error after cube building process starts: ===== Initiating cube build process ===== [5/20/2010 2:57 PM] Cube build request message has been added to the Project Server queue ===== Verifying and running pre-build server event handler ===== [5/20/2010 2:58 PM] Verifying and running pre-build server event ha... 20 May 2010 09:28
A Customized View in Microsoft Project Professional 2003 on the EP
Dear Sir or Madam, In our company, we use MSP 2003 in a EPM. Planners customize a specific view(table and screen) and whenever they connect to the server, they want to have their own view(for instance, name, start, duration, baseline start...and on the screen comparison between plan and baseline bars and so on... 20 May 2010 09:28
MS Project 2010
Hi, I have installed MSP 2010 beta and i am working on it. My problem is, manual scheduling in not working. How can i turn it on and how can i work in manual scheduling mode. Its coming default automatic scheduling. pls help. Thanks ... 2 Jun 2010 07:39
PWA 2007 - administrator login
hi, Simple question - I'm after upgrade from PS2003 to PS2007. I have administrator account and i cannot log in to PWA2007 using administrator acc because windows login screen appears and i have to use domain|computer\username convention. in user settings in PWA i have " Forms authentication, using the full... 20 May 2010 08:23
Projectwise Resource Engaged & Availability report
Hi, I am new to MSP & MSPWA. We generally use MSP & PWA to manage our projects. Now we require a report that shows status (Allocated and Available) of all active resources on a particular day or daywise. Is there any existing report for it or how can it be developed? Please help me out. ... 20 May 2010 04:05
filter for work in date range
Hello, I would like to filter for tasks that have work days during a date range in the gant view. eg. I do not want to see a task if it is split during the date range and has no work days assigned. is this possible thanks! ... 20 May 2010 07:18
scaning
I scaned papers to MSWord and can not find them in word ... 20 May 2010 06:13
Adding Additional Work to MS Project 2003
I would like to do some what-if analysis on my project schedule and am not sure how I can easily add say 30% additional work across the board on my project to show some best and worse case scenarios. Would I have to use a PERT chart to do this sort of filter? ... 19 May 2010 10:28
calculate
i have a very large project file. it is significantly faster when i turn the calculation off (under options). however, sometimes it would be good to calculate a single selected row/s only instead of having to calculate the entire project. is this possible? ... 20 May 2010 04:05