First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Cashflow, cashflow, cashflow
Hi there Sorry if this has been asked before, but I have searched the forum and not found an answer that fits. I have been tasked to produce a cashflow for a construction project. I know how to put the money in as a fixed cost against each activity. I also know that you can allocate costs against the start, ... 7 May 2010 20:05
Microsoft Project - Showing Delay of each task
Dear All I have one query regarding the Microsoft Project. I have created a project plan, i have set the base line as well. now i want to show the delay of each task.. how can i do that. Say one of my task started on March 19, 2010 and was supposed to finish on March 22, 2010. However, the task started on... 7 May 2010 20:05
Add a Project Web Access as another section on an existing sharepo
Hello all, I have the following scenario: I have created a new Project web Access in this location http://localhost:83/projectserv , i have a sharepoint site as http://localhost:83 I would like to add the PWA as a section on th sharepoint site.I try to create a new site on the sharepoint site and change the l... 7 May 2010 08:56
How to find reason for negative slack
Firstly, I would like to thank the regular contributors for adding so much value to this Forum. I have found it an invaluable resource. I have a task in my schedule, that is showing 20 days of negative slack. The task has one predecessor (already 100% complete) and a number of successors. No activities in the ch... 9 May 2010 22:00
Real task duration
Hello, I'm a total Project Noob. I'm using Project 2007 and I want to do a 'simple'? task. I have a main project (MAIN). Then I have a sub project (indent 1)(SUB). This sub has 2 subprojects (indent 2) (SUB1 - SUB2). So it looks like this: MAIN start: 01/01 - end: 03/... 14 May 2010 18:20
How to prevent concurrent tasks (or make task time mutually exclus
I am doing a house remodel and will have some asbestos removed. How do I make it so that there are no other tasks scheduled at the same time as the asbestos abatement? I have tried making a "House" work resource to act as a semaphore but it doesn't seem to mind overscheduling it. ... 7 May 2010 10:03
Cannot Save Project to Server
We have one schedule that we continually have trouble saving to our server. I found a similar question on this web site where the recommendation was to check for summary tasks with zero duration or predecessors or successors at the summary task level. We have eliminated all of those, but still cannot save th... 6 May 2010 18:45
Basseline work and no resources?
This seems messed up to me but please tell me if you also see this. In MSP2007 and also MSP2003, I have discovered that in projects without resources that if I save a baseline in a file, with no resources at all, that the SW is calculating what would equal 1 FTE worth of baseline work on each non-zero duration t... 6 May 2010 14:17
MSP updates actual work when editing work in resource usage view
Hi, we recently switched to a master project arrangement (in MSP 2007+SP2) for all our projects, which brought on the need to use resource usage view to hand edit the distribution of remaining work for each resource/task. This has generally worked fine, except recently we've found this very annoying problem - when ... 11 May 2010 08:57