First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Pasting Error
Hello, I have been using the same MSP file for years to track jobs within our company. Recently I get an error when I try to copy and paste a task. It says: "A pasting error occureed on ID X in the column This is not a valid duration, or it is outside the range for this field Type a duration in the correct fo... 4 May 2010 03:33
Replace the Resource
Hi Please review the question. This is from MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office Project 2007 (Exam 70-632)" Chapter 2, Lesson 4. My Question is, why Answer B is not correct. I could able to replace the assigned resource using Task Information dialog box's Resources t... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
MSO Project 2007 Prof. Trial version
I downloaded & installed the MSO Project 2007 Professional Trial Version. I input some fields and then wanted to save but it won't let me. The FILE, SAVE and FILE, SAVE AS are both grayed out. How do I save my project? Please reply to specor(a)excellny.com ... 28 Apr 2010 16:20
Importing between Project and Outlook
I know that you can import Outlook tasks into Project, but is there anyway to go the opposite direction - importing Project tasks into either Outlook Tasks or Outlook calendaring? I can't find anything about it, but that doesn't mean there's not a way. Thanks! ... 30 Apr 2010 08:24
Show summary task headings on reports
for each group of tasks I need to display summary task headings on my do to list otherwise the tasks are meaningless but the option is greyed out when I edit the report. I understand why this is (because there is no assignment to summary tasks) but I need a way around this - any help gratefully received. (usin... 30 Apr 2010 08:24
Task Usage view
Hi Please review the question, the correct answer to this question is option 2. Here is my confusion. How come "Task Usage view" is correct answer ? Because as it stated in the question, I don't see graph, bars, etc. It is just a text table. Could someone help me to understand this question ? thanks KS ... 30 Apr 2010 10:36
Revenues in the plan?
Hi all, Is there a smart way to handle project revenues in MSP? What I am looking for is a method to visualize both cost and income as a result of the project, for example when presenting for a steering group in a Go/No Go meeting. Cheers Lars ... 2 May 2010 08:46
What we mean by Assignment Field ?
Hi , Refer this URL. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project/HP453048551033.aspx What we mean by "assignment field" ? Thanks KS ... 27 Apr 2010 23:33
How do I Remove WBS code ?
Hi How do I Remove WBS code ? Thanks KS ... 28 Apr 2010 16:20
changing colour of task bar depending on resource name
Hi, I have a large multi linked chart and it would be easier to spot an individuals tasks based on the task bar colour and not just the name at the end of the bar. Can you configure the colour of a gantt task bar to be dependant on a resource name? Andrew ... 27 Apr 2010 14:30