From: ks2008 on
Hi Please review the question, the correct answer to this question is option 2.

Here is my confusion.
How come "Task Usage view" is correct answer ?
Because as it stated in the question, I don't see graph, bars, etc. It is
just a text table.
Could someone help me to understand this question ?
thanks
KS

Question:
=========
You need to display a graph that shows information about your resources over
a period of time. You want to be able to change the gridlines on the graph
and modify the appearance of individual bars and text. You are specifically
interested in resource allocation and cost. What view should you choose?

1. Add a Note Here Gantt Chart view
2. Add a Note Here Task Usage view
3. Add a Note Here Resource Graph view
4. Add a Note Here Calendar view
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Let's see if we can deconstruct this:

1) "Display a graph" - not the Calendar view.
2) "Modify individual bars and text" - not the Resource Graph view. There,
you can modify columns (not bars, I suppose), but not really add text.
3) "Resource Allocation and Cost" - usually implies a Usage View (although
technically, you could do the same with the Gantt Chart as well.)

So either the Gantt Chart or the Task Usage view are technically correct,
but the Task Uage view is better at looking at allocation, and thus is slightly
more correct.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: lostminder on
I think the correct answer should be "3. Resource Graph view" since the
question keeps on asking about graph. I have come across a similar question
and the right answer is "Resource Graph view". Right now I cannot find the
question. Once I find it, I will post it again.
Besides, where did you see this question?
LM

From: ks2008 on
All,
Thanks for all your response. I am still little confused, any way
FYI. This question is from
"Chapter 2 - Project Planning
MCTS Self-Paced Training Kit: Managing Projects with Microsoft Office
Project 2007 (Exam 70-632)"

thanks
KS
From: lostminder on
KS
I have found the question (Page 204) in the book (same title as you
mentioned), the answer in this book is "Resource Graph View" (page 480).
LM