First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Microsoft Project features
Is there a way to add background color to cells in Microsoft Project 2003? ... 20 Apr 2010 16:33
Decimal place in Physical% Complete
Is there any way to add decimals to the Phy% complete column? This has a significant impact on high dollar tasks when calculating BCWP. It's either round up to next or round down and that can be significant. Thanks, AnthemAz ... 20 Apr 2010 16:33
printing color
Hello All, I am printing from Project 2000 to a HP 750 large format printer. When I print directly from Project the red task bars are over-written with black so you only see a faint outline of the red. All other parts print correctly. Print preview shows the bars correctly. If I print to .PDF and then print ... 20 Apr 2010 18:34
Reporting on Resources showing assigned tasks
I have a project where each main task is a project and there are similar subtasks under each main task. The main tasks are not linked/dependent (portfolio of projects so to speak). Resources are assigned to multiple projects to do the same sort of subtask. How it is set up: Main Task 1 -sub task A: Joe -s... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
Creating Teams
I'm just learning Project and it is really kicking my posterior! I hope that someone out there can help me understand the "Assign Work to a Team" section of the help area. The very first direction: "On the Quick Launch, click Server Settings" is beyond me. What is the "Quick Launch"? ... 21 Apr 2010 02:14
Cube building doesn't update PS database? HELP!
hi All, i have some problem with my ProServer 2003 when i want to build cube manualy the proces start and i get two errors and two warnings in event viewer (when i start processing from analysis menager i don't have any errors but after build i don't see NEWest result in portfolio analyzer): 1. Compone... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
NOT starting new activities on certain days of the week
Hi, I am working on a schedule that is based on 7 days a week working, however, I do not want new activities to start on a Saturday or Sunday and default to start on a Monday. (Though activities can start on Tuesday, Wednesday, etc just not the week-end). Once started activities will continue through the we... 20 Apr 2010 10:20
Levels in MS Project
i would like to know what it mean level1, level2 & level3 schedules? pls help ... 20 Apr 2010 08:17
Gantt Chart Times
SAP is often very unhelpful in that set dates/times come with task information. Make sure all task Constraints are set to As Soon As Possible. The default start time is only used if a date is entered for a Start or Finish. The defaults then provide the time. -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http:/... 20 Apr 2010 04:09
Gannt Chart Times
Hi there, I do not use Project very often so apologies if this is a simple question. My colleague and I have a Project template set up for us and we have changed the Calendar (standard) to show that we start at 8am and finish at 4.30pm. Our problem is that even if our start times are set to begin at 8am tha... 20 Apr 2010 00:01