First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Resource units
John, help! I've been using your VBA code for counting the number of resources: Sub ResCount() Dim t As Task For Each t In ActiveProject.Tasks If Not t Is Nothing Then t.Number1 = t.Assignments.Count End If Next t End Sub Which works great to count the number of resources assigned to a task. However,... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Bar Text on Gantt Chart
Is there a way to remove all text formatting from the bars at once or does one have to format each bar individually ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Project Calendar
Can you export the calendar view out of projects into excel and or outlook? ... 14 Apr 2010 11:04
sync with outlook
Hi all - I would like to sync projects with outlook....is this possible with out a project server and 2003 projects? ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
master calendar
Where do I change /add dates of my master calendar so it updates automatically in all the projects I use it. I change a holiday date inside of calendar but it only changed in the project I was working on. Txs, Silene :) ... 14 Apr 2010 09:56
How do I draw resource histogram for all resources
I am trying to draw resource histogram for all resources in a project. Right now, if I choose resource graph, I am able view it only for a single resource. I want to view the allocation for all resources for the entire duration of the project. ... 14 Apr 2010 05:31
project 2007 question
Hi I have a task that I split because I need to assign different resources to the task during different times, for example I have two summer hires so will asign the task to them only through the summer and to someone else for all other parts of the year. The task runs Jan 2011 to Jan 2012. Thanks ... 14 Apr 2010 13:20
Baseline Reference Points
There are 20 reference points that get saved when setting the baseline. Apparently dependencies are not one of them. Does anyone know what the 20 primary reference points are? I don't want the categories, I want the actual reference points. ... 13 Apr 2010 16:13
Can you start a dependent task at a certain level of completion?
I would like to start a dependent task when it's predecessor reaches something like 33% completion. Is this something that Project can do? ... 13 Apr 2010 11:43
Task In Progress Started Early Wrong Early Finish
Why does MS Project set Early Finish = Finish on a project file calculated from the Project Finish for tasks in progress with float? Before the task is started the early finish is correct, when progress is taken early where actual start is before start, the task splits and early finish=finish. Why? I expected ... 12 Apr 2010 21:28