From: Judy C on
Is there a way to remove all text formatting from the bars at once or does
one have to format each bar individually
From: JulieS on
Hi Judy,

You can change multiple bars at once through Format > Bar Styles.

I hope this helps. Let us know how you get along.

Julie
Project MVP

Visit http://project.mvps.org/ for the FAQs and additional
information about Microsoft Project

From: Jan De Messemaeker on
Hi,

Text formattig on the bars is achieved through Format, text styles.
Your question is a bit funny because AFAIK you cannot set text formatting on
single bars, only for all bars through Format, Text Styles.

Hope this helps
--
Jan De Messemaeker
Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional
"Judy C" <JudyC(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to remove all text formatting from the bars at once or does
> one have to format each bar individually

Pages: 1
Prev: Project Calendar
Next: Resource units