First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
task dependencies
I am using M/S project 2000 and my task dependencies are not shown correctly on my gantt chart. eg if I enter a task with another being a predecessor with a finish to start type dependency and it shows the two taks starting in parrallel or even before the other one has finished. I am not a beginner to M/S proj... 31 Mar 2010 13:16
Copy Picture
When I use the Copy Picture feature in Project, the task description column does not appear. The step # and indicator columns do as well as the Gantt chart itself. I have successfully done this many times to include the 'picture' in a presentation. What has changed? Help! btw, if I print the screen ever... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Convert project 2010 files to 2007
Someone sent me a MSP 2010 project file.When I try to open in it in MSP 2007, I get a pop-up that says I need a patch. I get it automatically from the website but when I try to load it - it fails because "does not find expected version. The patch on the MS website is for 2003 to read 2007 files - where is the ... 30 Mar 2010 10:33
Project 2010
Hi, I am trying out a beta versoin of Project 2010. The filtering seems to be checkbox based - is there a way to go back to the old style of filtering that you can operate very quickly without a mouse? I like lots of things about 2010, except for that. Thanks, Ellen ... 29 Mar 2010 12:31
Login Issue after Project Portfolio Server 2007 Installation
Project Portfolio Server 2007 - Installation Error HI ALL! I have similar problem: I want to install Project Portfolio Server 2007 on a server Win 2003 SP1, SQL Server 2005 Developer ,Windows Sharepoint(All in standalone box) I got the following error: User: SERVER\Administrator Computer: SERVER Description:... 29 Mar 2010 05:52
Edit directly in Cells
I am having intermittent (daily) problems with 'Editing Directly in Cells'. After hitting the [F2] key to edit data in a cell, the edit bar cursor shows in the cell correctly. But, when I use the arrow keys in jumps to the next cell to the left as if I hit [Shift][Tab]. I do have the 'Edit Directly in Cells' ch... 29 Mar 2010 05:52
Microsoft Office has identified a potential security concern
Hi G�rard, I didn't know that registry edit, thanks! -- Rod Gill Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com "G�rard Ducouret" <ducouret.gerardREMOVETHIS(a)THATfree.fr> wrote in message news:#0xvzQZzKHA.46... 27 Mar 2010 17:42
Progress Lines
I'm getting a zig zag at the top of my progress line even though it is set to show the current date. It is starting the progress line at the original proejct date and then zig zagging the line to the current date. How do i fix this? ... 29 Mar 2010 08:03
importing schedule into outlook calendar
How do you import a schedule generated in Microsoft Project into your Microsoft Outlook Calendar? and is it a question of importing the schedule or importing the tasks? ... 26 Mar 2010 19:16
Formula for Expected % Complete - % Complete assuming perfection
All, I would appreciate some help with the following formula. Goal: For each task and roll up task, understand what the % complete would be if every task is on schedule. Think of it as a forecasted % complete in relation to todays date. The roll up would be weighted similar to the actual % complete, such th... 27 Mar 2010 01:12